May 1, 2022
We all spend a lot of time commuting. While it’s necessary, it’s just such a waste of time. Could it be spent getting something done?
It could be used to an advantage that you haven’t yet thought about.
Here are 10 ideas of ways to spend your commuting time.
1. If you like to read then listen to audiobooks I find it’s more compelling than listening to the radio.
2. If you want to learn something new then listen to podcasts. You might be able to catch an interview or a business lesson.
3. If music is your desire then try Pandora or the plain old radio.
4. If you like to be informed then listen to the news then you will be up on the latest happenings.
5. If you are stuck in traffic and sitting still then make some business calls. Be careful, this may not be legal in your area.
6. If you haven’t shown some love lately then call a loved one. They’d love to hear from you and you know you’ll get too busy once you get into the office or home.
7. If you are a planner then take this opportunity to plan out your day. I do my best thinking in the car, maybe you do too.
8. If you are carpooling then by all means get to know your passengers. If they are your kids this is a great opportunity to catch up with them.
9. If you just want to relax then simply take in the sights. As they say “enjoy the ride”.
10. If you just need to relax then do nothing. Just breathe and drive. A little downtime could do you good.
For more information, contact Janet Schiesl.