NAPO-WDC Corporate Partner Benefits
Build relationships through networking
- Meet and network with 50 to 70 professional organizers at our informative and educational monthly chapter meetings. Join as a Premium Associate Member and bring a guest at no charge.
- Get formally introduced at all chapter meetings you attend
- Attend smaller NAPO Neighborhood meetings
- Serve on a committee or as Director of Corporate Associate Members on the NAPO-WDC Board of Directors
- Participate in charitable outreach programs such as GO Month, Neighborhood volunteer events, etc.
- Join and participate in NAPO-WDC Yahoo group discussions
- Be one of two Corporate Associate Members featured at each table to meet & greet members before each chapter meeting. Or join as a Premium Associate Member and give an annual five-minute presentation to the entire chapter.
Enhance your credibility through education
- Educate the NAPO-WDC membership on your products or services by submitting two annual blog posts about your business. Or join as a Premium Associate Member and submit three blog posts.
- Host the NAPO-WDC chapter at your company showroom or location for an educational site visit
- Access the chapter’s library of organizing resources (DVDs and CDs including NAPO National Annual Conferences)
Increase your visibility through marketing
- Get your business materials in front of all of our new members
- Advertise your products, programs, and special offers at all chapter meetings
- Get your marketing materials emailed to our audience of approximately 100 professional organizers
- Display your company logo, business description, contact info, and links to your website and social media sites on the NAPO-WDC website
- Use the NAPO-WDC Chapter name, affiliation and logo on your company marketing materials
- Vie for an annual award for additional chapter visibility and announcement on social media
- Participate at a discount in chapter projects and events such as GO Month and MARCPO. Or join as a Premium Associate Member for greater discounts and the option to be a GO Month sponsor
- Hold an item collection at meetings; with 2 weeks’ notice, we can announce it to the members via email
- Get your company info and any discounts to NAPO-WDC members listed in the Members Only section of our website
- Create a short video, to be posted on NAPO-WDC’s YouTube Channel and linked to from our website
If you have any questions about joining NAPO-WDC, please contact the Director of Corporate Associate Members.