Owner Julie Gray, COC® established Profound Impact in 2007 as a professional organizing company. As we have expanded into the time coaching and consulting niche, it is clear that additional organizing support is necessary.
We are interested in hiring independent contractors with at least 1 – 2 years of residential professional organizing experience. Hours will vary on a monthly basis.
This position would be ideal for someone who:
- Is reliable and hard working
- Is confident in your organizing abilities
- Is able to keep the client’s needs and desires a priority at all times
- Is compassionate and patient
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask on the job
- Can get to and from job sites on their own in the area
- Is excited to collaborate on projects
- Has some experience or interest in working with the ADHD population
- Has a flexible schedule and the desire to make a little extra money
Profound Impact, LLC is an organizational coaching firm established in 2007, specializing in teaching super busy entrepreneurs and business leaders how to develop the space, time, and energy systems they need to get out of overwhelm and make the impact they crave.
Focusing on the holistic approach to organizing, every client that requests in-home organizing services must also agree (and desire) virtual coaching support to ensure their systems last. Coaching involves habit formation, time and energy system development, and building their mindful awareness to focus on the present moment. Please check out our website at www.profound-impact.com for more information.
If you are excited to grow your organizing repertoire in a highly collaborative role then please consider sending me an email at Julie@profound-impact.com for more information about the position.
This is a paid advertisement. Advertisements on NAPO-WDC’s website, blog, social networking sites and/or any other technological outlet do not imply endorsement of their service or product.